Planck Collaboration, "Planck intermediate results. XV. A study of anomalous microwave emission in Galactic clouds", arXiv:1309.1357
Ricci et al., "A 20 GHz Bright Sample for Delta > 72 deg - II. Multi-frequency Follow-up", arXiv:1307.8380
Planck Collaboration, "Planck intermediate results. XIV. Dust emission at millimetre wavelengths in the Galactic plane", arXiv:1307.6815
Planck Collaboration, "Planck 2013 results. V. LFI calibration", arXiv:1303.5066
Planck Collaboration, "Planck 2013 results. III. LFI systematic uncertainties", arXiv:1303.5064
Planck Collaboration, "Planck 2013 results. II. The Low Frequency Instrument data processing", arXiv:1303.5063
Planck Collaboration, "Planck intermediate results. XII: Diffuse Galactic components in the Gould Belt System", arXiv:1301.5839
M. W. Peel, C. Dickinson, R. D. Davies, A. J. Banday, T. R. Jaffe, J. L. Jonas, "Template fitting of WMAP 7-year data: anomalous dust or flattening synchrotron emission?", MNRAS, 424, 2676, arXiv:1112.0432
- I led this work, doing the template fits, analysis, and writing the paper.
Scott T. Kay, Michael W. Peel, C.J. Short, Peter A. Thomas, Owain E. Young, Richard A. Battye, Andrew R. Liddle, Frazer R. Pearce, "Sunyaev-Zel'dovich clusters in Millennium Gas simulations", MNRAS, 442, 1999, arXiv:1112.3769
- 99% of this paper is Scott's work; I helped with the analysis looking at the effects of overlapping clusters on the Y-M relationship.
J. A. Gupta, I. W. A. Browne, M. W. Peel, "Blazar Compton efficiencies: Fermi, external photons and the Sequence", arXiv:1106.5172
- I provided general input, occasionally playing the devil's advocate, and assisting with the paper's instigation and direction.
- Also see: J A Gupta et al 2012 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 355 012015 (ADS)
- I played a significant role in the creation of this paper, including leading the new regions section (coming up with the method of identifying the regions, looking through the candidates, and identifying those that made it into the paper), and working on the aperture photometry (the final flux densities for rho ophiuchi and M42 were assembled by me).
- I provided some input to this paper; originally, I was going to contribute a section to it, but this was spun off into a later paper.
- I worked on the aperture photometry software, the total intensity analysis for Perseus, and provided general input throughout.
Katy Lancaster, Mark Birkinshaw, Marcin P. Gawronski, Richard Battye, Ian Browne, Richard Davis, Paul Giles, Roman Feiler, Andrzej Kus, Bartosz Lew, Stuart Lowe, Ben Maughan, Abdulaziz Mohammad, Bogna Pazderska, Eugeniusz Pazderski, Mike Peel, Boud Roukema, Peter Wilkinson, "Sunyaev Zel'dovich observations of a statistically complete sample of galaxy clusters with OCRA-p", MNRAS, 418, 1441, arXiv:1106.3766
- I provided some, but not much, input into this; I am primarily on it as I am part of the OCRA collaboration and have contributed generally to the instrument and the data analysis.
Martin Poulter and Mike Peel, "Physics on Wikipedia", Physics World, September 2011, p. 32-36
- Popular article (not peer reviewed), about Physics coverage on Wikipedia, and ways that it can be improved. Accompanied by a blog post.
- I led this work, assembling the data, fitting the spectra and writing the paper.
R.A. Battye, I.W.A. Browne, M.W. Peel, N.J. Jackson, C. Dickinson, "Statistical properties of polarized radio sources at high frequency and their impact on CMB polarization measurements", MNRAS, 413, 132, arXiv:1003.5846, NASA ADS
- I worked on the simulations (sections 5 & 6), and provided some input on the rest of the paper. I also produced the final versions of the plots used throughout the paper.
M. W. Peel, M. P. Gawronski, R. A. Battye, M. Birkinshaw, I. W. A. Browne, R. J. Davis, R. Feiler, A. J. Kus, K. Lancaster, S. R. Lowe, B. M. Pazderska, E. Pazderski, B. F. Roukema, and P. N. Wilkinson, "OCRA-p observations of the CRATES sources at 30 GHz", MNRAS, 410, 2690, arXiv:1007.5242, NASA ADS
- Also, erratum: MNRAS, 415, 2974, August 2011, and appended to the arXiv version.
- I led the survey, reduced all of the data (which Marcin collected, and also reduced), and assembled the results.
M.P. Gawronski, M.W. Peel, K. Lancaster, R.A. Battye, M. Birkinshaw, I.W.A. Browne, M.L. Davies, R.J. Davis, R. Feiler, T.M.O. Franzen, R. Genova-Santos, A.J. Kus, S.R. Lowe, B.M. Pazderska, E. Pazderski, G.G. Pooley, B.F. Roukema, E.M. Waldram, P.N. Wilkinson, "30 GHz observations of sources in the VSA fields", MNRAS, 406, 1853, arXiv:0909.1189, NASA ADS
- This was Marcin's project that I did a significant amount of work on; including re-reducing all of the data, and playing a significant role in writing the paper.
Michael Peel, "Simulations and Observations of the Microwave Universe", PhD Thesis, University of Manchester, arXiv:1006.2760, NASA ADS
- My thesis. All of my own work, with many collaborators.
- I led this work and did nearly all of the research contained in it, with the guidance of Richard (my PhD supervisor) and input from Scott.
B.M. Pazderska, M.P. Gawronski, R. Feiler, M. Birkinshaw, I.W.A. Browne, R. Davis, A.J. Kus, K. Lancaster, S.R. Lowe, E. Pazderski, M. Peel, P.N. Wilkinson "Survey of Planetary Nebulae at 30 GHz with OCRA-p", A&A, 498, 463, arXiv:0902.3945, NASA ADS
- I provided some input to this paper fairly late in the day, mainly in terms of language.